BEFORE YOU BOOK: If you’ve played CONDEMNED2, you’re going to recognize 90% of this game. The other 10% consists of a new major puzzle and a few additional minor features.
* This experience requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate.
Once 4 tickets have been booked for a specific time-slot, then lesser quantities can be reserved.
** ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 16 YEARS OR OLDER AND ABLE TO PRODUCE A VALID I.D.
*** ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THEIR START TIME
- You may or may not be joined by a live actor at some point during this experience. (You will) -